The Hound of the Baskervilles is the third of the crime novels written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle featuring the detective Sherlock Holmes. Originally serialised in The Strand Magazine from August 1901 to April 1902, it is set largely on Dartmoor in Devon in England's West Country and tells the story of an attempted murder inspired by the legend of a fearsome, diabolical hound of supernatural origin. Sherlock Holmes and his companion Dr. Watson investigate the case. This was the first appearance of Holmes since his apparent death in "The Final Problem", and the success of The Hound of the Baskervilles led to the character's eventual revival.
• The Hound of the Baskervilles Audiobook.
• Biography of Arthur Conan Doyle
- File Size: 665 KB
- Print Length: 176 pages
- Publisher: Chrysta Classics (January 12, 2017)
- Publication Date: January 12, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MUAO83O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled