Gray Wheeler just lost everything. But it could be the best thing that ever happened to her. After the death of her fiancé, Gray (Jennifer Garner) moves in with her late love's best friends. While Sam (Kevin Smith) and Dennis (Sam Jaeger) do their best to cheer Gray up, Fritz (Timothy Olyphant) doesn't seem to care. Once Gray breaks through Fritz's defenses, however, she finally sees why her fiancé thought so highly of him. As they spend more time together, Gray learns that her chances for love have not died out with her fiancé. But when some surprise guests show up on their doorstep, it'll take the love of all of her new friends to help Gray learn that life may be messy, but love is messier.
- Actors: Jennifer Garner, Timothy Olyphant, Kevin Smith, Sam Jaeger, Fiona Shaw
- Directors: Susannah Grant
- Format: Blu-ray, Anamorphic, Color, Dolby, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Language: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (PCM)
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Thai, Korean
- Dubbed: French
- Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: PG-13 Parents Strongly Cautioned
- Studio: Columbia Pictures
- DVD Release Date: May 8, 2007
- Run Time: 111 minutes
- ASIN: B000NTF44K
- tell us about a lower price: ?If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?