A Tale of Two Cities (1859) is a novel by Charles Dickens, set in London and Paris before and during the French Revolution. The novel depicts the plight of the French peasantry demoralized by the French aristocracy in the years leading up to the revolution, the corresponding brutality demonstrated by the revolutionaries toward the former aristocrats in the early years of the revolution, and many unflattering social parallels with life in London during the same period.
• A Tale of Two Cities Audiobook.
• The 49 Best Charles Dickens Quotes
- File Size: 1089 KB
- Print Length: 398 pages
- Publisher: Chrysta Classics (January 12, 2017)
- Publication Date: January 12, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MT91HCB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled