Carlos Galindo always dreamed of a better life for his wife and newborn son when he crossed the border into the US. But when his wife left him, Carlos's only goal became to make sure his son Luis was given the opportunities he never had.
From the director of About A Boy comes a touching, multi-generational story that follows father and son as they embark on a physical and spiritual journey where they discover that family is the most important part of the American dream.
- Actors: Demián Bichir
- Directors: Chris Weitz
- Format: Multiple Formats, AC-3, Anamorphic, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: PG-13 Parents Strongly Cautioned
- Studio: Summit Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: October 18, 2011
- Run Time: 97 minutes
- ASIN: B005HFI7IU